Are you using social media marketing to extend your brand’s reach?
If so, you’re probably using more than one platform. Twitter and Facebook are the most prominent social media networks, but others like Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube are very valuable channels as well.
If you are searching for ways to amplify your social media marketing activities and improve customer engagement, these 10 tips will help.
- Post high-quality content. Focus your content to be practical, shareable, and original.
- Tailor your content to every social media platform. Each channel is different and your posts should reflect that. Modify content to the specific audience for each.
- Go live and connect with video. Use live video to create a sense of community and maximize engagement rates.
- Consistently reach out to new people and industry influencers. Don’t be afraid to reach out to new followers, influencers, and colleagues. Most are happy to connect with you.
- Join relevant conversations. Did you find a hot industry discussion? Comment, react, and share posts on your timeline and/or in industry groups. You never know who you might reach.
- Ask for feedback and reviews. Positive Facebook and Google reviews from satisfied customers are great ways to build engagement.
- Create a strategic posting schedule. Determine when your target audience is active online and post during those times to enhance content engagement.
- Define your brand and style. Consistency is vital when it comes to your brand voice and tone.
- Get visual. Videos and images are social media essentials. Image- and video-based posts consistently outperform other types of content and go a long way toward boosting engagement rates.
- Reward your followers. Create contests and giveaways or share free premium content to amplify engagement.